NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: Enjoying the Blanky


Hello, nice people! I'm happy today. My Mummsy's been home working on her writing and doing housework.

I love it when she's here. I've been watching her from my favorite blanky. It's my most favorite one. It's so soft and squishy.

Life is still good even though I'm not at my best. I still love my foodies. I can still get my legs to make a happy dance, but I have to concentrate real hard. I still love lovey-loves. Those are the best.

Hope all you, nice people are well.

Lots of licks and belly rubs!
Sir Poops 

22 comments:

  1. Glad you're well. Don't forget to get under people's feet now and again - as all dogs should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I love to lick feet and between toes. Tastes salty.

      Delete
  2. Awwww sweetheart you are so loved.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Poops, you look very comfortable on that blanky! I'm glad you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, glad Sir Poops is enjoying the soft blanky. So adorable. Hugs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He definitely looks cozy and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks content! That's good.
    Shelly, yours was one of the winning definitions in my Play Along With Whacky Words challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love a soft and squishy blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been home with my furry friends four days this week due to school closings.

    http://www.joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, a comfy blanket. Enjoy and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a favorite blanky, too. It does make things happy.

    Hello to your mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey everyone! Sorry. But I got a little too comfy and fell asleep. Please forgive me. Sir Poops

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.